keskiviikko 8. joulukuuta 2010

What I Wore Wednesday #12

Olen tehnyt WIWW:iä jo 12 viikkoa! Ajan kulun huomaa parhaiten tietenkin Pihlan kasvussa. Tässä kuva Pihlasta kun aloitettiin :)

I have been doing WIWW for 12 weeks now! You can tell how the time has passed in the amount Pihla has grown. Here is a picture of Pihla when we started :)


Alan olla täysin kyllästynyt toppi-villatakki-yhdistelmiini ja oonkin kaivanut esille ihan kunnon paidat. Onneksi imetyskerratkin on vähentyneet jonkin verran, joten ei tarvitse niin usein taiteilla vaatteiden kanssa :) Säästän kuitenkin uusien "suljettujen" vaatteiden oston siihen, kun imetys loppuu (ehkä kun Pihla on vuoden vanha...). Onpa jotain mitä odottaa :D

I am starting to get really bored with my top-cardigan combination and I have started to dig up my "proper" shirts. Luckily I don't have to nurse as often nowadays so I don't have to play tricks with my clothes :) I am still saving all the shopping of "proper" shirts to the time the nursing is all done (probably when Pihla is a year old...). At least I have something to look forward to :D



Shirt- H&M
Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Lindex

Mulla on muutamia tällaisia lyhythihaisia neuletakkeja enkä oikein tiedä miten niitä käyttäisin nyt kun on kylmä. Vinkkejä?

I have a few of this kind of short sleeved cardigans and I don't know how to wear them now in the winter. Any tips?




M: Tank - H&M
Cardigan - ??
Jeans - Lindex
Necklace - Seppälä

P: Onezie & pants - Lindex
Rattle Toy - Finnish design, from the maternity package

Taisin sanoa jotain siitä raidoista tykkäämisestä viime viikolla... :)

Last week I did say something about me liking stripes... :)









M: Shirt - ??
Cardigan - Strawberry (New York)
Jeans - Cubus (Stockholm)
Earrings - Merry-Go-Round Design


P: Dress - Polarn o Pyret
Onezie & tights  - H&M

Kuvausrekvisiittana joulupallokranssi :)

Ornament wreath as a prop :)



Shirt - Vila
Jeans - Cubus (Stockholm)
Earrings - Primark (London)
Bracelet - 2nd hand
Headband - HQHair

1 kommentti:

  1. Your baby is getting so big and beautiful! I love your bird earrings and your hair and outfit in the last photo are especially pretty!
    Thank you so much for linking up with Jewelscapes Bejeweled Wednesdays!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista

Ihanaa, kun kommentoit. Mai tykkää.