keskiviikko 25. toukokuuta 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #32

Tällä viikolla olen ollut enemmän innoissani hiuksista kuin vaatteista. Ja se näkyy :)
Koska en oo koskaan ollut järin taitava letittäjä, oon ahminut Youtubesta opetusvideoita :) Kiitos internet, jälleen kerran :)

This week I've been more excited about my hair than the clothes I wear. And it shows.
I've never been that good with braiding my hair, so I've been going through the videos in Youtube :) Thank you Internet, once again :)




Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Lindex

Vähän väriä tähän viikkoon näin aluksi.

A little color to start of the week.





Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Object

Tätä en letittänyt itse, työkaveri teki puolestani. Opettelin letin salat purkaessani sitä :)

This braid I didn't make myself, my co-worker did it for me. I learned the secrets of braiding as I took it off :)







Shirt & top - H&M
Jeans - Lindex





Shirt - Vila
Jeans - Object

Tämän "vesiputousletin" kuvan bongasin ystäväni Pinterestistä, josta päädyin tähän opetusvideoon.
Vähän täytyy vielä harjoitella...

I spotted a picture of this waterfall braid on my friends Pinterest, which led me to this instruction video.
I need to practice a little more...




Nyt suuntaan WIWWiin lettien kera, kurkkaapa sinne ja tutustu mistä on kyse!

I am off to WIWW with my braids :) Thank You so much for visiting and for all the lovely comments now and before, You make my day!

1 kommentti:

  1. LOL There's nothing like a good hair day to get you smiling! Love the braid. Have a great week.

    VastaaPoista

Ihanaa, kun kommentoit. Mai tykkää.