keskiviikko 15. kesäkuuta 2011

What I Would Like To Wear Wednesday #1

Koska viimeisen viikon vaatteet eivät ole näyttämisen arvoisia, keskityn tällä viikolla siihen mitä haluaisin pukea päälleni. What I Wore Wednesdayn "äiti" Lindsey teki tällaisen taannoin ja inspiroiduin siitä kovin :)

Since my outfits from the past week aren't worth showing, I decided to rather focus on what I would like to wear. Lindsey, the WIWW-creator, did this a while a go and I was very inspired.

Mulla on monesti mielessä selkeä tyyli tai jopa selkeä vaate, mitä lähden kaupasta ostamaan, mutta valikoima tuottaa usein pettymyksen. Kun ei siellä kaupassa olekaan mun päässäni kuvittelemaa vaatetta! :) Toivottavasti tähän tulee helpotusta kun pääsen suuremmille vesille Chicagossa (alle viikko lähtöön!) Onneksi on ainakin Polyvore, joka tarjoaa ihanan loputtoman valikoiman :)

Often when I go shopping I have a specific style or even a specific looking garment in mind, but the selection often disappoints me. Funny how they don't the clothes I made up in my mind! :)
Hopefully a solution to this problem lies in the bigger selection of Chicago's clothing stores. (Where I will be in less than a week!) At least I always have Polyvore which offers a never ending selection :)

Maxi love




Maxi-mekkoa olen jo tovin himoinnut. Viime viikon helteillä sellaiseen olisi ollut ihana pukeutua, kevyttä ja ilmavaa...

I've been drooling over maxi dresses for a while. Last week it was super hot here and I would have love to wear a dress that's light and flowy.

Raitoja ei taas koskaan voi olla liikaa. Vaatekaapissa, asussa kyllä :)

You can never have too much stripes. In your closet that is. In your outfit for sure you can :)

Stripes all the way




Linkitän nyt tämänkin WIWWiin, vaikka omia vaatteita ei esillä olekaan.

Linkin' up with WIWW even if this breaks the rules a little. Let me know if you wore something like this last week, I would love to see! Thank You so much for stopping by, have a great week!


2 kommenttia:

  1. I'm totally doing a "What I wish I was wearing" post next week!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Good luck shopping in Chicago! I'm totally with you on the maxi dresses and stripes, love them!

    VastaaPoista

Ihanaa, kun kommentoit. Mai tykkää.