keskiviikko 17. marraskuuta 2010

What I Wore Wednesday #9

Historian huonoin WIWW-viikko. Mutta mulla on yksi hyvä (teko)syy. Pihla oli/on kipeänä, joten ollaan vietetty päivät sisällä. Siispä en ole pukeutunut mitenkään mairitteleviin asuihin.

My worst week of WIWW. But I have a good excuse :) Pihla was and still is sick, so we have stayed in for few days. And I so haven't worn anything remotely flattering :)

Viime viikolla pukeuduin kuitenkin näin.
Anyway... Last week I wore these.

M: Cardigan - Esprit
Top - H&M
Jeans - Lindex
Necklace - Gina Tricot

P: Shirt & Jeans - H&M













Sunnuntain isänpäivän juhlavaatteet :)
On Sunday we celebrated Father's Day here in Finland, this is what I wore to those festivities :)
Shirt - Forever 21
Tank - Forever 21
Jeans - Lindex


Yritän olla aktiivisempi ensi viikolla. Pihlakin on jo lähes parantunut.
I will try and be better next week. Luckily Pihla isn't that sick anymore.

Ja WIWWiin sekä Bejeweled Wednesdaysiin käy tieni. Kurkkaa niihin!
And I'm of to WIWW and Bejeweled Wednesdays!

1 kommentti:

  1. thanks for sharing with us again even though you had a bad week- your outfits are great!

    VastaaPoista

Ihanaa, kun kommentoit. Mai tykkää.