keskiviikko 4. toukokuuta 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #29

Jälleen keskiviikko ja WIWWin aika. Arkivaatteissa mennään, mitä nyt yksi erikoislakki löytyy ;)
Tulisipa jotain juhlia, että saisi oikein laittautua :)

It's wednesday again and time for WIWW. This week it's plain everyday clothes, apart from one special hat :)
I wish there was a party or two in sight so I could really dress up.

Tämän viikon teemana on selkeästi myös huonot kuvat, pahoitteluni...

Another theme for this week is clearly bad photos, sorry about that...






Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Object
Earrings - Some shop in Paris
Bracelet - KappAhl





Shirt - Vila
Jeans - Lindex
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins

Ystäväni teki mulle sormikiharat, niistä tuli ihanat. Täytyy opetella itsekin.

My friend made me some finger curls, my hair looked super nice.
I need to learn how to make them myself.


Jacket - Vila
Scarf - H&M
Hat - Fredrikson

Vapputorille lähdössä :)

On May 1st we here in Finland celebrate a holiday called vappu. (click for Wikipedia)
It's a celebration of work and students. The hat I'm wearing is the high school graduation hat, it's a tradition to wear it on vappu.

And we decorate our homes with balloons and streamers!


M
Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Object

P
Shirt & pants - HalpaHalli

Tämä paita oli mulla päällä tosi paljon kun olin raskaana. Nyt se löytyi kaapin perukoilta ja oli pakko pukea päälle. Oi niitä muistoja :)

I used to wear this a lot when I was pregnant. Now I found it from the back of the closet and I had to wear it. Oh the memories :)







Shirt - Gina Tricot
Jeans - Lindex











WIWWiin suuntaan minä, suunta sinäkin! Sieltä selviää miksi tätä teen :)

I am of to WIWW now, thank You so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

5 kommenttia:

  1. You are so cute! Thank you for commenting on my blog. So glad I found you! I'm now following your creative blog. Your cards are beautiful!

    VastaaPoista
  2. LOVE H&M! That orange shirt is SUPER cute! Thanks for the comments on my post :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Cute shirts ~ love the orange one. Have a fab week.

    VastaaPoista
  4. great outfits! i love your grey coat! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. Such cute outfits! That H&M orange shirt is especially so!

    VastaaPoista

Ihanaa, kun kommentoit. Mai tykkää.