keskiviikko 11. toukokuuta 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #30

Pahoitteluni hiljaisesta viikosta, sairastelu, toipuminen ja elämä noin yleisesti vei ajan. Ryhdistäydyn :)
WIWW siis jälleen ja tässäpä se, ilman suurempia alustuksia. Oon kyllä yllättynyt, että kaiken tän rään ja muun touhun keskellä olen jopa näyttänyt ihmiseltä.

It's time for WIWW and here it is, without any special opening speech :)
I'm surprised that between the flus we've had this week I've managed to look decent. Yay for me :)

Ai niin, jotain uutta tällä viikolla! Opin letittämään etuhiukset :) Kiitos YouTube.


Oh, there is something new this week! I learned how to braid my bangs :) Thanks YouTube.





M
Shirt - Lindex
Jeans - Cubus

P
Whole outfit - Lindex








Shirt - H&M
Chinos - Vila




Dress - H&M
Cardigan - H&M
Tights - Gina Tricot
Necklace - Aldo
Bracelet - Kalevala

Äitienpäiväasuni :)

My outfit for Mother's Day.









Dress - H&M
Tights - Gina Tricot
Kukui nut necklace & bracelet - A marketplace in Honolulu

Tämä mekko, ja kolme samanmallista, eri väristä, oli mun vakivaatteet viime kesänä. Ehkä tänä kesänäkin? :)

This dress with three others in different colors were my summer uniform last year. Maybe this year too? :)





WIWWiin suuntaan taas, sinne löydät sinäkin kun klikkaat :)

WIWW is the place to be this wednesday :) Thank you so much for visiting and for all the lovely comments! They make WIWW even better.

6 kommenttia:

  1. very very nice outfits.
    i like your style, simple, fresh... nice!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Such a cute baby! And yay for braided bangs. Pretty bracelet.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! I just found it on the Pleated Poppy and I am so glad I did! Now following!

    Hope you'll follow back!

    Ask the Duplex

    VastaaPoista
  4. LOVE braided bangs! Cute outfits, gotta love H&M!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Thank You all so much for the sweet words. I hardly believe so many of you compliment my style, something I've always been slightly insecure about...

    VastaaPoista
  6. Love the outfits, especially #3!

    VastaaPoista

Ihanaa, kun kommentoit. Mai tykkää.